Social Midea & Email Marketing InternTea Hee Hee
Social Media ManagerSponsorUnited
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media/Marketing InternshipTalksOnLaw
social media assistant targeting Chinese speakers, HUGE upside for you, easy+friendly American bossMEskinlabs
Are you looking for an internship working from home? Are you a social media expert?Foodie Con
Online Business DevelopmentKooltronix
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Business Development / Social Media InternBookmark This
Sacco Family Insurance Services LLC
6607 18th Ave S Suite 200
Posted: May 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fast growing insurance agency that specializes in insurance products for Business and Personal products. We are currently looking for two interns to help us grow our agency at a rapid pace.
Duties Include but not limited to:
Business to Business Marketing
Providing Leads for Insurance Producers
There is compensation per your productivity.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Must be in the twin cities area. This internship requires in office hours.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education