Social Media & Community Management InternNational Innovation Association
Social Media InternFlow Synergy Business Alliance
SOCIAL MEDIA AdministratorFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Social Media & Community Management Intern For Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Social Media & Community Management InternRekless Creations LLC
Social Media and Digital Marketing InternshipFred & Augustus
Book Keeping INTERN FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
make up artiste intern FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Campus AmbassadorBookmark This
Posted: March 09 2016
Company Location: Berkeley, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCampus Ambassador is the leading representative of Scorp in the target country to help us develop the app in the region.The main responsibility of the Ambassador is to create content to inspire other Scorp users and gathering teams in order to spread Scorp across campus. The Ambassador will become an advocate for the company and represent Scorp in the best way possible.
• Creating contents: identifying relevant issues and creating and sharing valuable free content (be it educational, informational, entertaining etc.) to attract, acquire and engage target audience and pull them closer to learning more about you
• Generating at least one headline each day.
• Providing feedback to us about the contents and Scorp in general.
• Sharing Scorp and created content on other social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter,
Youtube, Instagram etc.)
• Including at least 5 prospective student chefs or leaders on the project.
• Representing Scorp everywhere! (parties, social activities, clubs, organizations etc.)
• Communication and presentation skills.
• Eager to solve problems and have a proactive attitude.
• Organizational and analytical skills.
• Knowledge about local events, trends and slang.
• Well-connected with the broader social media world along with enjoying social media.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Ambitious about learning quickly.
• Passion to work in a start-up environment.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Community, Social Communication
Preferred - Market Knowledge, Community Colleges