Social Media Twitter/Events Promotion7 City Events
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Fall Social Media InternCreeds Collective
Internship: Videographer / Video Editor / PersonalityWirlix
Social Media InternDoSD
Social Media/Marketing InternTouchDolls
Social Media for Entertainment CompanyAnolan Luxe World Productions /Luxury Lifestyle TV Shows
XPNfest Social Media Intern - Work/Attend XPNfest 2017Timeset
Campus AmbassadorBookmark This
Posted: March 09 2016
Company Location: Berkeley, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
DescriptionCampus Ambassador is the leading representative of Scorp in the target country to help us develop the app in the region.The main responsibility of the Ambassador is to create content to inspire other Scorp users and gathering teams in order to spread Scorp across campus. The Ambassador will become an advocate for the company and represent Scorp in the best way possible.
• Creating contents: identifying relevant issues and creating and sharing valuable free content (be it educational, informational, entertaining etc.) to attract, acquire and engage target audience and pull them closer to learning more about you
• Generating at least one headline each day.
• Providing feedback to us about the contents and Scorp in general.
• Sharing Scorp and created content on other social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter,
Youtube, Instagram etc.)
• Including at least 5 prospective student chefs or leaders on the project.
• Representing Scorp everywhere! (parties, social activities, clubs, organizations etc.)
• Communication and presentation skills.
• Eager to solve problems and have a proactive attitude.
• Organizational and analytical skills.
• Knowledge about local events, trends and slang.
• Well-connected with the broader social media world along with enjoying social media.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Ambitious about learning quickly.
• Passion to work in a start-up environment.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Community, Social Communication
Preferred - Market Knowledge, Community Colleges