Social Media SpecialistAcenonyx
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media & Community Management InternTheChicSpy.com
Social Media InternBrogan Group
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
Social Media Marketing InternOutings & Adventures
Social Media & MultimediaEtching-It.com
Social Media InternShae Redding - Rogers
CampusCribz Digital Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: October 06 2016
Company Location: Berkeley, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 30 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionCampusCribz is a forward-thinking, rapidly growing startup looking to hire an intern with a comprehensive understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites.We truly value our interns hard work, therefore we pit extra attention to ensure that our interns are provided with useful and marketable skills that will assist them on their career path. Through complete immersion, and tangible teaching, Interns become more than proficient with online communication platforms. When all is said and done, the tools, knowledge, and encouragement we provide our interns with creates a self confidence, that money can’t buy.
Responsibilities- Play an active role in the daily social media management, including but not limited to creating and scheduling posts
- Create social content that pleases our existing fan base, while simultaneously converting non-believers, and drafting new members.
- Reconcile all social media mediums to fashion and preserve a substantial audience within our core demographic.
- Generate responses to CampusCribz’s customer service discrepancies that coincide with the CampusCribz’s agenda, preferred vernacular, and voice.
- Assist with the implementation and design of inventive marketing stratagem.
- Develop outside-of-the-box methods to gain new members.
Requirements- Minimum 3.0 GPA, Undergraduate or Graduate Student
- Social Media Experience
- PhotoShop, Final Cut Pro (Video Editing)
- Familiarity with various technology platforms, from onsite technology support live at the studio to online/digital
- Meritus written and verbal communication skills, including copy editing and proofreading