Advernation - Social Media Intern for digital marketing agencyAdvernation LLC
SEO internship - Keyword Research and Content WritingAdvernation LLC
Social Media and Administrative SupportSearch Consultants International
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN (FASHION) - US RESIDENTS ONLYSasha L Jewels LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternCuerpaso
Social Media & Community Management InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Social Media Internship (paid)GenM
Cause Marketing/Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: October 20 2015
Company Location: Acworth, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEpic has one mission - to create social change by showing businesses how they can turn their charitable contributions from expenses into investments in growth. We primarily do this by creating cause driven growth strategies for companies that help them generate growth AND benefit a cause or a specific nonprofit. Our secondary service fulfilling the requirements of the strategy as a traditional creative company - advertising, marketing, design, interactive development.
We are seeking someone to do the following:
- stay on top of whats going on in the world of corporate social responsibility (CSR), cause marketing, and philanthropy. Use this information to keep our social media updated daily using Hootesuite - posting relevant facts and links, retweeting influential users, engaging with direct messages, etc.
- If interested, write original content for our blog related to your CSR/CM research.
This is a great opportunity to learn about the increasingly significant field of cause marketing and corporate social responsibility. It is also good for students hoping to work with nonprofits in the future as we engage with both business and nonprofit organizations.
I expect this to require 6-8 hours per week.
Responsibilities1. Read any bookmarked articles/publications for the latest subject matter.
2. Review tweets from influential Twitter Users that we can engage with and/or retweet
3. Post 1x day to Facebook, 6x per day to Twitter, and 1x per day to Linkedin using Hootesuite scheduling app. Maintain 7 day ahead scheduled post.
4. Stay on top of any DM from any of those outlets
5. Create graphics/images to support tweets (plenty of free online tools for this, no need for graphics software)
6. Promote webinars and other content via social media as directed
RequirementsStrong reading, writing, and general communication skills.
Interested in making the world a better place.