Social Media Intern - PT UnpaidM8
Social Media Intern - FT PaidM8
Social Media/Communications Internship At Fast Growing Tech StartupCommissionCrowd
Social Media & Community Management InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Social Media Specialist and MarketingOutings & Adventures
Public Relations InternPRETTY GIRL MAKEUP
Social Media and Marketing Strategy internChic Occasions
Social Media Manager WantedSquare Roots Kitchen
College RepBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: February 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an early-stage tech company aiming for the next big thing. Nujj (”nudge”) is a social media app that lets you post what you’re doing or where you’re going, with the option of inviting friends along in real time. Going to a lecture, ball game or charity event? Planning a party, private hangout or real-time meet up? Nujj somebody. Five-second invites™
We are looking for a few creative, eager and ambitious college reps to work with the company’s founding team to help support and grow this exciting new service. This is a part-time role that will require 5-10 hours of (fun and rewarding) work each week. This role is intended to help create awareness on local LA-area college campuses, and to evangelize Nujj as the next big thing in mobile apps.
This is paid position, and may lead to an internship or permanent role with the company. The non-financial reward is huge. You’ll have a great time, represent a fantastic new exciting brand, and gain valuable hands-on experience you can put down on your resume. This role is "virtual" in nature, so you may work remotely (on campus, social media), with highly flexible hours.
More information: http://nujj.me
Responsibilities• Serve as a college rep / ambassador in a university setting, to help spread the word - i.e., grow app installs and monthly active users.
• Demonstrate and share mobile app with friends and student body through a variety of creative strategies, marketing materials, small and medium-sized events, word of mouth and social media.
• Plan and conduct small focus groups aimed at evaluating the app and providing feedback to help improve the product for future iterations.
• Assist with other projects as needed.
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree in progress, preferably with a concentration in Marketing or equivalent.
• Strong knowledge of social media landscape and latest trends.
• Passion for start-ups, good attitude, willingness to learn, solid work ethic and lots of enthusiasm.
• Sociable demeanor required, with ability to captivate the attention of people around you.
• Verbal and written acumen is a plus.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Connecting People, Positive Attitude, Social Communication
Preferred - Marketing