Marketing InternPetals & Roots
Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media Content InternGroupie inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternVillarreal Fine Jewelers
Social Media & Community Management InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Social Media Internship - NYC Indie Record LabelStyles Upon Styles
Social Media InternLupus Foundation of America, Florida Chapter
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Communications CoordinatorBookmark This
Boonton Main Street, Inc.
620 Main Street
Posted: April 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The purpose of this position is to support our non-profit on the promotions end. The Communications Coordinator will manage several various online portals to promote our organization, our constituents and events. They will also create two monthly newsletters for our businesses in town.
• Manage Facebook, Twitter, Constant Contact, and Pinterest accounts and schedule Facebook and Twitter posts using Hootsuite
• Monitor social media and website metrics to better understand audiences
• Write and facilitate two monthly newsletters: Business/Property Owner Newsletter and General Interest Newsletter
• Manage Constant Contact database and create email blasts
• Create content for BMS website and update event listings
• Serve as liaison to constituents of Boonton Main Street
Required skills for this position include:
• Advanced computer literacy
• Understanding of online social media promotion
• Good writing, communication and organization skills
• Ability to work well under a deadline