Social Media, Digital Marketing Internship - Spring/Summer 2017Luxor Linens
Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLES FAÇONS
Marketing InternDr.calvins Clinic
Social Media InternéClat Law LLP
Social Media InternBEP
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETINGNuMainstream Marketing and Publishing
Communications InternBookmark This
Marshall & Marshall Nonprofit Consulting
Posted: October 14 2016
Company Location: Byron, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarshall & Marshall Nonprofit Consulting
Marshall & Marshall Nonprofit Consulting (M&MNPC) is a small business established in 2014 in metro Atlanta. The business was founded as a response to the many requests individuals had about grant funding for nonprofits. Marshall & Marshall strives to meet the funding and program evaluation needs of nonprofits of various sizes and capacities. Our reach has extended to nonprofit organizations in Georgia as well as the southeastern, northeastern, and western regions of the United States.
M&MNPC is looking for a talented and collaborative Communications Intern who has a knowledge and experience with nonprofit development and communications. The focus of this role is to support the Senior Consultant with exposing the business through various modes of social media. The communications intern must be a self-starter, have strong critical thinking skills and the ability to think outside the box. Additionally, the intern must have strong writing and editing skills.
An internship with Marshall & Marshall Nonprofit Consulting provides you with the opportunity to experience the real work while giving you a strong understanding of the nonprofit management, grant writing, and program evaluation.
• Developing content for online and offline platforms
• Assist in managing and developing social media content
• Proofreading, fact-checking and editing communications materials
• Researching articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to the nonprofit industry and provokes feedback from followers
•Creating a social media calendar/schedule with posts and content three times a week for up to 3 months
Requirements•Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
•A student studying Nonprofit Management, Journalism, Communications or related field
• Working knowledge of the following social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram and WordPress
• Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in and Microsoft Office programs
• Available to work 10 hours per work