Social Media Internship (Veterans Advocacy Organization)Academy of United States Veterans
Marketing InternLux Spa & Wellness
Social Media Manager InternShaynaLee Coaching, LLC
Social Media and Blogging InternValene Ashia Creative Studio
Business Development Intern - Fine ArtGe Hummer Group Corporation
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media ManagerToxin Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternFlushing FC
Community ManagerBookmark This
Posted: April 24 2015
Company Location: Palo Alto, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMelboss is a business platform dedicated to connecting music industry professionals with the services they need to build a long-term career.
Melboss creates a new Marketplace in the music industry to hire Artists, Producers, Engineers, Songwriters, A&R, Photographers, Booking Agents, Venue Owners etc.
Candidate should be creative and have experience in the music industry. Responsibilities will range from managing social media accounts (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest), composing blog posts, networking with other bloggers, going to social events and many other interesting and fun tasks.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment