Marketing SEO Internship for the FallRave Decor
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Social Media & Community Management InternESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media ManagerThe Single Wives Club
Facebook Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Start up juice company looking for an awesome intern!Herb-N-Juice
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Social Media InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
CONTENT CREATOR INTERNSHIP: Fun, Rewarding, Resume buildingBookmark This
Posted: November 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description- Start date: ASAP
- End date: (negotiable)
- Unpaid, part-time, 15-30 hours / week
- Course credit available
- Working remotely
We are launching an African American men’s entertainment video site with a hugely engaging community element. And we are relaunching TheLifestylista.com (online following of 145,000+) as a video website for ladies so you’ll have two brands to put on your resume!
We're looking for unpaid, college credit interns. This is a fun, highly rewarding non-paying internship FOR COLLEGE CREDIT ONLY. You will learn loads and be part of a fast growing movement! Most (or all) of the work will be virtual (you working from home) and we will meet on Skype and occasionally in person (depending on where you live).
To be selected, you MUST be enrolled in an accredited college or university.
WHO WE ARE: Our company is a revolution that makes a fun, confident, juicy life available for all!
Responsibilities- Sourcing AMAZING VIDEOS
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
Requirements- Send a resume, cover letter and relevant examples of your work!
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must have own laptop
- Self-motivated, passionate, results oriented and willing to take the occasional DANCE BREAK! LOL.