Art Collective InternSaint Sol
Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern - **FOR THE SPRING-IMMEDIATE OPENING**Free Range Office
Marketing InternBARCODE GLAM
Remote Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media InternJolie Prints
Social Media Marketing InternI Run My Body LLC
Sports Startup seeks Social Media & Community Management InternLion Tennis
Social mediadepascal atelier
Content Writer/Journalism InternBookmark This
Si Brand Marketing and Media, LLC
Posted: February 24 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSi Brand Marketing and Media is looking for a Content Writer/Journalism Intern that has the skills, motivation, creativity, and is customer oriented. We're looking for two interns to fill the position. The interns will be working with our company as well as our clients. Our clients range from faith based institutions to entertainers.
Responsibilities1. Research content, assist with editorial projects, and provide support to the social media managers.
2. Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copy editing, and various types of writing.
3. Assisting with and proofing of ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
4. Work on special projects, as needed.
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus