Social Media ManagementLPB Media
Business Development / Sales InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternTiffany L. Stokes
Social Media Marketing InternNextGenVest
Social MediaiGlow Mentoring
Social Media and Digital Content InternflextimeHealth
Social Media Internship at Eco-Conscious companyHeal Estate
Social Media & Community Management InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Culture Trip Los Angeles - Social Media and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
The Culture Trip
Posted: April 08 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionculturetrip.com is a one-stop, global website showcasing the best of art, culture, food and travel for every country in the world, with 1.5 million readers per month from 200 different countries, and a social media following of over 300,000 people. In addition to our Los Angeles location, we also have active hubs in San Francisco, New York, London and Tel Aviv.
We're looking for enthusiastic, able and forward-thinking individuals to join us as interns in Los Angeles. This internship will combine elements of social media and marketing in the context of The Culture Trip's global content. You will develop your knowledge of digital marketing, and learn about the fascinating complexities of social media and editorial management.
- Create and disseminate content through our local social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram)
- Assist directors in outreach to local media organizations and universities
- Recruit writers and coordinate editorial communication with the directors
- Develop database of L.A. cultural and media resources and consult with directors to develop new editorial content
Please note this is a hands-on placement, and you will work closely with The Culture Trip’s directors, gaining valuable professional experience. We ask that all interns commit to 6 hours a week from home and 2 hours of weekly drop-in time with the directors, at an agreed-upon time and location.
- Some previous experience in media companies
- Demonstrable passion for art, culture, travel and food
- Solid familiarity with social media, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Genuine interest in how social media and editorial can inspire and influence each other in the context of new media
- Affinity with global culture through personal heritage, travel and/or studies is a strong asset
- Open-minded and people-oriented disposition