Social Media Internship ( Snap Chat, Instagram, YouTube, FaceBook & Twitter )HRMI / J10 Music
Social Media Marketing InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
Summer/Fall InternHeartRise Movement
Social Media & Marketing Intern5th Avenue Digital
PAID summer intern opportunity for teens interested in tech/mobile appjuxta labs
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Food/Travel Social Media Intern (Virtual Position)NomNom.Com
Digital Marketing Social Media SpecialistBookmark This
Posted: October 09 2015
Company Location: Churchville, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRadio Host ,Author, Speaker and Trainer seeking a Digital Marketing/ Social Media Specialist.
You must be able to commute once a week to a Baltimore , MD radio station.Cassandra is often called upon to not only teach adults of all ages but teens and young adults in Churches, Communities Centers, Schools, and Corporation and Radio station. In the arears of Professional and Personal development, your purpose, vision, understanding of the generations: GI to Z, effective communication, global strategy, brand, ethical conduct, barriers that can hinder you, accountability, the power of influence, networking, how to progress ahead, exporting your talent, attitude, how to make your past work for you, hospitality, confidence, persuading others, how to put the right people behind your drive, critical thinking and building credibility. Her passion is often displayed in her teaching. Cassandra says her assignment is to help develop leaders of all ages, help inspire others to live out their God given purpose and develop applicable content for daily living.
Responsibilities• Drafting press releases
• Creation of media lists
• Create Weekly or Monthly news letter and send out using a communication site
• Media monitoring
• Crafting and editing press clips
• Local news outlet outreach
• Distribution of media materials
• Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Linkedin,YouTude, Google Plus, Pinterest, Instagram,Periscope and more.Writing for the web, familiar with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,HootSuite and YouTube.
• Research for new media initiatives
• Create PowerPoint presentations.
Assist with a variety of communications projects/assignments on an as needed basis.
Requirements• Must possess strong writing, speaking and interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrated positive attitude
• Extreme passion for digital marketing trending news
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and flexible.
• Proficiency ,familiarity,a genuine and strong passion for digital marketing, social media, Internet research and website management
• Public relations
• A track-record for placing stories across television, radio, print and digital media platforms
• Phenomenal communication skills are required both oral and written. You must be professional and confident in your ability to work with all means of communication.
• Must be able, willing and confident in phone skills, calling and speaking with external audiences.
• Proficient in PowerPoint and other creative software tools.
• Capable of working independently, yet able to take direction.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or comparable is a plus
It also includes hands-on experience in managing and executing social media strategies and engagement on the following: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Plus and YouTube, and assisting with all aspects of social media and digital marketing, including proactively targeting and engaging with social media influencers.
Major in Marketing, Business, CommunicationsDigital Marketing, Product Management and Development, Marketing Analytics.
Have or obtain authorization to work in the United States for the duration of the internship
Exhibit excellent work ethic and commitment to job responsibilities
Be a self-starter, with the ability to work well as part of a team and independently
Present a positive image that reflects well on the organization.
Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Excel; familiarity with design software (Photoshop, InDesign, HTML, WordPress)
Working knowledge of social media platforms including monitoring tools (Sprout Social, TweetDeck)
Strong organizational, multitasking, and time-management skills
Attention to detail and problem solving
Strong writing, editing, and proofing skills
Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with people of diverse backgrounds
Computer skills, including the ability to learn
Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and hold flexible hours