Graphic designer & Social Media InternKeyconcept
Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media SpecialistPoplar Network
Be a Social Media Manager for LYTT - A Unique Flavored Alcoholic Beverage BrandBugsy Brewing Inc
Social Media InternAdventure Wagon
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media InternTim Mann Financial
Social Media InternshipFuture Brands
Digital Marketing Specialist/Social Media InternBookmark This
NVS Building & Facilities Maintenance Services, LLC
Posted: November 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt NVS Building & Facilities Maintenance Services, LLC we are focused on providing heating, ventilation and air (HVAC), electrical, plumbing, janitorial, landscaping, painting, carpentry, security and roofing services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet our customer’s expectations. We have a network of internal experts, strategic partners, alliances, and preferred suppliers to assist us in the delivery of outstanding service. The services range from existing buildings in need of preventive or replacement services or on newly developed buildings which need totally new installation.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for providing digital marketing support.
• Participate in Business meetings and planning sessions to represent NVS
• Available transportation to get to and from the sites as required
• Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
• Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business.
• Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
o Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
o Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers
o Create and manage all published content (images, video and written).
o Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
o Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
o Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews.
o Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
o Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
o Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns.
• Create Youtube advertisement
• Build and increase the number of potential clients using LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
• Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales
• Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
• Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• Update website, handling social media for the firm
• Identifying events for the firm to participate
• Schedule and preparing presentations
• Ability to work collaboratively with other team members including senior executives
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively, tactfully, courteously, and professionally with all employees in a business to business environment
• Ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
• Extreme attention to detail and ability to work independently
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Communications, Social Media Development, Article Marketing, B2B Marketing Strategy, Attraction Marketing, B2B Marketing, B2C marketing
Preferred - Social Media