Social Media InternChelsea Grays
Social Media InternshipCommunity Impact Technologies, Inc. d/b/a Semble
Social Media SupportDMJStudio
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media InternAn Aesthetic Pursuit
Social Media & Community Management InternKenya Rae Media
Social Media Coordinating InternBrambles Group Limited
Social Media & Community Management Internurban legend presents
Digital Marketing with Start Up AgencyBookmark This
Posted: March 02 2015
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a startup digital marketing agency so you will not only learn from qualified professionals but you will also be more hands on with the projects you are involved with. This will not be your traditional internship of grunt work and data entry which makes most interns miserable.
We are located in San Diego but you can work from anywhere. You will be required to communicate via email and Skype if working remotely.
The internship is listed as unpaid but we will provide bonuses and/or commissions for performance.
The opportunity for a full time position or future consulting work will also be considered based on performance.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Blogging
Preferred - Social Media Advertising