Be a Social Media Manager for LYTT - A Unique Flavored Alcoholic Beverage BrandBugsy Brewing Inc
Social Media InternAdventure Wagon
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media InternTim Mann Financial
Social Media InternshipFuture Brands
Amazing Peronal Assistant/ GhostWriter for Blog & Social MediaNext Level Success
Social Media Startup InternBroomstick Wedding Co.
Social Media InternFarotech
Digital Media InternBookmark This
Center for International Private Enterprise
1211 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 700
Posted: October 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCIPE's Internship program is an opportunity to gain professional experience in international development by supporting a CIPE regional or functional team.
The positions require a minimum of 15 hours per week during the fall, unless otherwise noted, from early September through late December at CIPE's headquarters in Washington, DC; exact days and hours are negotiable. This is an unpaid internship, though a small stipend may be provided to cover transportation.
The Digital Media intern will report to the Communications team with direct supervision by the Communications and Digital Content Coordinator, and will work as part of a team to collaborate with a variety of departments to assist with CIPE digital media and communications. This position will serve as a resource for CIPE staff members on content curation, website management, and digital media management. An undergraduate or graduate student or recent graduate with public relations, communications, journalism, graphic design, or marketing majors preferred, but others are also encouraged to apply.
Applications, including a cover letter describing your qualifications and your resume (in Word or PDF format) and an optional portfolio of relevant work should be sent to: to email@example.com. When submitting applications via email, candidates should use the following format for the subject line: [Applicant last name] – COMMS.
Responsibilities• Contribute to the CIPE Development Blog and assist with maintenance and/or editing of blog posts
• Assist with design and editing of CIPE publications and print collateral
• Assist with photo and video filming, editing, and distribution
• Assist with website maintenance
• Organize and tag CIPE digital media, including but not limited to photos, videos, and audio recordings
• Brainstorm and contribute to CIPE social media
• Assist with CIPE website redesign process
• Provide logistical support for CIPE events
• Provide additional support as assigned by the communications and team, including writing, editing, and special projects
• Drupal, Wordpress or other CMS experience
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Final Cut Pro or other video editing experience
• Interest in international development
• Excellent writing and copyediting skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work with a team as well as independently and use sound judgment
• Desire to learn about communications and CIPE outreach initiatives
• Foreign language proficiency a plus
SkillsRequired - Basic HTML, Copy Editing, Writing, Organization, Teamwork
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Drupal, WordPress, MailChimp, AP Style