Social Media Manager WantedSquare Roots Kitchen
Social Media CoordinatorAbbey Villa Soccer Club
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media & Marketing InternAmerican Bars
Social Media InternR. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Event PlannerQueen Concepts & Co.
Technology News & Media Company Seeking Intern For Social Media/Film/Video/Photo AssignmentsDigiLyfe Media
Digital / Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: October 03 2015
Company Location: Hollywood, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInvite2watch is a platform for unreleased films that creates a new path to film distribution. Talented filmmaker's ultimate goal is to have their product seen on the big screen or a major network. The daunting task to secure distribution is filled with unfavorable odds and political opinion. Due to affordable technology, decreased production cost and numerous viewing outlets, more films than ever are being created and competing for buyers’ attention. Our mission is to give filmmakers a platform to develop, optimize and scale their online marketing efforts.
We offer a dynamic work environment, a talented team of smart creatives that thrive on innovation, collaboration and delivering awesome results.
This is an all-hands-on-deck work environment where your ideas are valued, where contributions are expected and motivation comes from challenge and growth. The team is made up of self-starters, fast-paced critical thinkers and problem solvers who aren’t afraid to take initiative. We’re not in the business of hand holding or micromanagement – we’re in the business of designing, creating and delivering amazing work. If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Get hands on web and/or mobile development experience at a startup in Los Angeles!
We are currently seeking an intern to be responsible for design, set up and management of multiple social Media Marketing accounts. Must be able to multi-task between many networks and accounts through Hootsuite. Must be able to find great content and create four (4) blog posts per month. Must be open to learning from marketing veterans and move at the speed of light. This internship will provide you with the skills you need to work in the field.
Our goal with this internship program is to find incredible team members to join us and help us take Invite2watch to the next level. If you excel during your internship period, we will extend a full-time job offer with benefits!
Working for a promising startup is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Unlimited Paid Vacation - Take vacation whenever you need it -- we don't count days
• A fully stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
• Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
• The room and tools you need to create and succeed
Responsibilities• Develop and manage the online presence for the company
• Must be strategic and detail oriented
• Will be exposed to international marketing, focus on movie/film and television industries and must be able to learn these different industries
• A typical day requires working with Twitter, Facebook, Bloggers, Databases Management and Spreadsheets. You will also need strong writing skills.
• Photoshop and graphic design basic skills necessary
• Strong excel and ppt skills. HTML a plus.
Requirements• A portfolio that includes professional work or self-started personal projects for which you had complete creative control. It could be an app, website, blog, etc. but it should be something where you were able to realize your vision.
• Background or coursework in digital media with design and/or graphic design fundamentals.
• Excellent knowledge in the related social tools (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc.).
• Well-versed in visual and interactive design principles.
• Push creativity, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) problems.
• Understanding of the user experience in social environment.
• Ability to perform duties independently with moderate supervision.