Paid Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Paid Social Media InternshipBumpn
Marketing InternFinancial Triangle
Social Media and Marketing Strategy internChic Occasions
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Social Media CoordinatorVenus Et fleur
Social Media Strategist InternCollege for All Texans Foundation
Social Media InternBanding People Together
Editorial / Blogging and Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: April 29 2016
Company Location: Toms River, NJ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionSincerely, Emelia is a traveling wedding photography business based in New Jersey, and is the baby *heart emoticon* of Emely Taveras. To learn more information about Sincerely, Emelia, head over to www.sincerelyemelia.com
As the Editorial/Blogging and Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for creating unique and engaging blog posts for Sincerely, Emelia's Journal. Along with updated gallery posts of new shoots, weddings, and portrait sessions, you will regularly research relevant topics and content about the Wedding Industry and Bridal Trends. In addition to blogging, you will also have the opportunity to run Sincerely, Emelia's multiple social media accounts alongside Emely. This can include photos from recent clients, engaging posts promoting upcoming events (like mini sessions, travel dates, and special discounts), and engaging with others via Explore pages and hashtags.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the owner (me).
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in social media, journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Squarespace, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Blogstomp, Adobe Photoshop, and/or Indesign
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment