Social Media Marketing ManagerDanielle Gingerich Social Media
Social Media Marketing Manager for a Relationship CoachBruce Starr Productions
Social Media and Marketing InternSide by Side Kids
Social Media Marketing Management and AdministrationBruce Starr Productions
Social Media and BloggerLuxe Lyfe By Jae
Social Media & Community Management InternHuniie Inc
International - Social Media Marketing Internship - Remote/VirtualIVANNOVATION
Marketing & Social Media InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Editorial/ JournalismBookmark This
Divine Purpose Enterprises
Posted: January 25 2015
Company Location: Chesterfield, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEditorial / Journalism Intern
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed