Marketing and/or Social Media Marketing InternsFutbolConnect, Inc.
Social Media ManagerFortune Key Financials
Social Media InternOperation Hope
Social Media InternDoSD LLC.
Social Media, e-Commerce for Health & Wellness CenterCambiati Wellness Programs
Paid Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Paid Social Media InternshipBumpn
Marketing InternFinancial Triangle
Editorial / Journalism/Writer InternBookmark This
Posted: September 05 2015
DescriptionGRV seeks a Communications and Development writer Intern;
• Draft and copyedit correspondence to donors including, but not limited to, gift acknowledgements and solicitations.
• Log donations, create/update campaigns and contact records, generate reports, etc. in our system.
• Help develop and define strategies for multi-platform giving campaigns.
• Identify and research prospective funders including individuals, foundations and corporate.
• Draft donor and prospect profiles for use at meetings and in special events dossiers.
• Draft articles, blog posts and social media and web content profiling our fundraising vehicles and funders.
• Assist in preparing grant applications and reports
• Support major Marketing/PR campaigns
• Coordinate donation and member renewals including mailings.
• Monitor donor/prospect websites to stay current on their happenings and identify potential partnership opportunities.
• Provide general administrative support.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus