Social Media & Community Management Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Part Time Social Media InternCorporate Learning Institute
Social Media MarketingGlam Life Events
Instagram SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Facebook SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Sales - Social Media Packages - Reputation Marketing & Local PrescenceE3 Consulting Partners, LLC
Event - Research Analyst Internshipnoel.events
Marketing and Social Media for Non-ProfitTen Thousand Villages
Events & Catering Social Media Marketer/Blogger Internship PositionBookmark This
Extravagant Affairs LLC
Posted: November 09 2016
Company Location: Gainesville, VA
Application Deadline: December 9, 2016
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 01/16/17 — 07/16/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExtravagant Affairs Catering & Decor, is Mid-Atlantic's leading professional Full-Service Event Management, Catering, Decor and Party Rental Agency. We specializing in Multi-Cultural event management/and planning services.
Whether you're planning a large or small event, corporate, anniversary or birthday party, wedding or fashion show event, extravagant affairs has the staff and experience to make your event successful.
Extravagant Affairs' has the best decor and floral designers in the region. Along with having some of the most experienced and best subject matter expert's in the event planning business, our experts want to help you create the event you imagined, and then some. Extravagant Affairs professional event planners will work with you and show you just how easy it can be to create not only a stunning event but how seamless the management logistics can be -- all while giving you incredible value for your dollar. We guarantee we offer the best rates in the Washington, DC metro area.
ResponsibilitiesExtravagant Affairs & Catering is seeking a social media intern that can think out-of-the-box to maintain the company's online network. We require a minimum of 15-25 hours a month, with a flexible schedule. After successful completion of EACs internship program. The position can possibly result in a full-time position with the EAC.
• Develop innovative and creative media content across social media platforms
• Report directly to the owner to ensure a cohesive social media identity
• Propose creative strategy in collaboration with marketing director
• Create and maintain relevant social media accounts
• Setup daily tasks and activity for all social media outlets
• Keep track of social media trends and competition
• Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account
• Knowledge of the wedding and events planning industry
• Prefer the candidate to be located within the DC, Maryland, Virginia area – but not required
• Understanding of our companies missions statement and overall vision
• Understanding of the concept behind Extravagant Affairs & Catering Events’ visual identity
• On time and prepared
• Able to make creative suggestions in the interest of the organization
• Excellent written communication skills with emphasis on proofreading and grammar excellence
• Degree in and/or proven knowledge of New Media
SkillsRequired - Event Marketing, Event Marketing Strategy, Event Coordination, Event Management, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Communications, Social Media Outreach
Preferred - Social Media Blogging, Social Media Marketing