Twitter Social Media SpecialistSuperInterns.com
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Social Media Manager & Branding ArchitectHMK Coaching & Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternMotivators and Creators Women's Group
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Online Social Media ManagerVictims of Immigration Fraud
Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
Experienced Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: August 31 2016
Company Location: Corona del Mar, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInnovative, with a distinct global perspective, RETREAT magazine offers all-inclusive access to the hautest, trends in beauty, fashion, travel and lifestyle found in the most chic cities to the most beautiful beaches worldwide. The ultimate love affair for globally sophisticated women, our mission is to not only provide an inside look at all of the elements of travel, but to ignite a passion for living and loving a lust-worthy culture of everything that is TRAVEL & STYLE.
Responsibilities1. IMPLEMENTS A SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
A social media strategy doesn’t appear out of thin air. It needs to be developed. The social media manager will develop the plan and the parameters for the corporate social media strategy. They will determine objectives, establish what needs to be accomplished and define how it will be done
2. MANAGES SOCIAL MEDIA SITES
Stale social media accounts can be bad for business and leave customers with the wrong impression. The social media manager will ensure accounts are updated on a daily basis and that messaging is timely and relevant. This also includes using social media tools (i.e., Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, etc.) to schedule tweets to appear overnight and on weekends, to promote the brands to night-owls and clients in different time zones.
3. ENGAGES IN DIALOGUE AND MONITORS CUSTOMER ISSUES
In this day and age it cannot be prevented. People will post both good and bad things about a company online. It is vital to monitor the internet for any positive or negative feedback about an organization, and then follow up on the feedback. The social media manager will encourage and thank individuals for positive feedback, and try to appease any unhappy customers.
4. MONITORS TRENDS AND ENCOURAGES ADOPTION OF SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLS
The social media manager identifies and reports on social media trends. It is key for organizations to be on top of the latest trends and tools to ensure that an organization is ahead of the competition, reaching the maximum amount of customers and on top of its “tech game”.
5. SEARCHES FOR NEWS/ARTICLES TO POST
Depending on the nature of the organization, the social media manager may be tasked with the duty of constantly scouring the internet and the news headlines for articles, stories and tips that are industry related and which can be posted to the social media accounts.
6. IMPLEMENTS SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
Social media campaigns are things like e-coupons, promo codes or the chance of winning a prize for “Liking” a company on Facebook. Social media managers will develop these ideas and bring them to fruition.
7. MANAGES SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
It is vital to track and monitor the effectiveness and success of online initiatives, in order to calculate a return on investment. The social media manager will then provide reports for executives and management on what worked and what didn’t work.
8. WRITE BLOG ARTICLES
To be a leader or influencer in any given field, it is important to be writing interesting articles or blog postings on topics relevant to the company or industry. The social media manager will identify and develop blog posts and other materials. They may also recruit and develop other bloggers and blog editors.
9. USES SOCIAL NETWORKING ANALYSIS TOOLS
It’s important to measure the effectiveness of different channels. The social media manager will use TwitterCounter, Google Analytics, and other tools to measure clickthroughs and meas
RequirementsMust have experience in below:
- Social Media Marketing: optimise, maintain, monitor and lead the platforms and any marketing strategies carried out in them: Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, YouTube, Pinterest, Mixcloud, Soundcloud, Google+, Flickr, etc.
- Content creation and management: content marketing.
- Interaction with users: community engagement.
- Social commerce: leads, calls to action and conversions in social media.
- Monitoring: online media, information sources and social channels.
- Measurements and follow-up: determining the ROI of the work carried out, justifying the quality of the actions taken and, of course, the results thereof.
- Fan building: based on achieving specific ROI objectives.
- Contests and campaigns: creative input, development, starting up and monitoring.
- Qualitative aspects: Sentiment reports, strengths, scope, virality, passion and effects for the brand online.
- SEO: website, blog and social platform (social search) optimisation, aimed at improving search results.
- Keyword optimisation and improvement in new SEO/SEM opportunities
- Email marketing: development, creative input, running, results and campaigns.
- Database: creation, management and maintenance of the database, making it larger and more streamlined.
- Website: content optimisation and stimulation, improvements within the website structure: functionality, usability, navigation by users. Developing and launching a mobile version. Promoting, marketing and communicating all the website’s contents. Measurements, monitoring and follow-up of results.
- Coordination and management of press and communication tasks: contents, interviews, website news, exclusive acts, etc.
- Video-marketing: optimisation, search, keywords, sponsored videos, marketing.
- e-Commerce: creation and generation of online sales opportunities.
- Reports: online sales, online positioning, online reputation, online results.
- Community: leading online communities, brand representation in different forums and communities.
- Online branding: searching, identifying and improving all brand-related aspects in social media.
- Adviser: playing a brand consulting/advising role with regard to the online environment: opportunities, threats, new initiatives, development of digital identity and online presence, identification of potential business and new digital transactions.