Social Media and Event CoordinatorGlobal Art & Design Project
Facebook SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Social Sparkling Wine Social Media Intern Winter 2017Social Sparkling Wine
Social Media Marketing & CommunicationSasa-Demarle Inc
WEB DESIGNERMcMillan Community
social media internsqribbly
Social Media/Online Marketing InternshipNovell Design Studio
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Facebook SpecialistBookmark This
A Family For Every Child
1675 W 11th Ave
Posted: March 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. Our mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child. We are currently looking for somebody to help develop and run its Facebook page. There are many opportunities to reach a wide variety of Facebook users, and AFFEC needs somebody who is willing to utilize all available social media tools.
- Use an external program to create Facebook "tabs"
- Create Facebook Home Page Appearance
- Help manage Facebook site
- Help with general website tasks, researching new ways to reach the public through Facebook’s social media tools.
Requirements- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations.
- Computer skills/Data entry
- Creativity in coming up with new ways to reach Facebook users.
- Ability to meet deadlines.