Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media Targeting TechH&R Yacht Charters
Fall 2016 Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
America's Color Consultants
400 North Washington Street #106
Falls Church, VA
Posted: June 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmerica’s Color Consultants, LLC (ACC) is the nations first paint color consulting franchise. We are looking for an intern to help with maintaining and implementing our advertising and marketing plan, as well as increasing our social media presence and social media marketing. The company’s goal is to increase brand awareness and generate leads for franchise sales.
This is an 8 week contracted internship offered year round. You can either be paid or receive credits (you need to make arrangements through your school for credits. ACC can adapt the internship to meet your schools requirements).
ResponsibilitiesMeet once weekly to review and plan week’s marketing. Work can be performed virtually.
• Research and understand ACC target market and consumer behavior
• Update marketing plan strategies for ACC to better advertise to the dedicated consumer.
• Identify new advertising options
• Post original content as per social media calendar to Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Linkedin, and Instagram.
• Write weekly blog entry.
• Research target markets and adapt content to reach target markets
• Track results of social media advertising campaigns
RequirementsInclude any "must haves" here (e.g. coursework, experience, technology, certifications, degrees, designations)
• Preferred college student studying marketing and/or advertising
• Social media classes/major or minor preferred; some experience preferred