Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Social Media/MarketingWe Design Lifestyles
Social Media InternVSPstudios.net
Social Media Specialist and MarketingOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternSock Season
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Social MediaPES
Paid Public Relations and Social Media Internship, Spring 2017the spr agency
Public Relations InternPRETTY GIRL MAKEUP
Fall: Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Mineral Spring Ave
North Providence, RI
Posted: July 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a full service digital marketing agency with clients around the country. We work small to mid-size businesses on all aspects of their digital marketing. Our office is exciting, a bit crazy and dog-friendly.
Responsibilities- Working on client social media campaigns.
- Performing social media audits.
- Brainstorming and creating social media campaigns.
- Creating daily social media content for clients; text, images and video
- Posting social content to platforms via 3rd party applications
- Collaborate with team and coordinating social campaigns with other marketing strategies
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication.
- Attention detail and overall patience
- Excellent proofing skills on text and imagery
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should understand the popular social platforms and the basic capabilities they provide today’s businesses.