Assistant to the PresidentSavvy Chic, Inc.
Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Fall/Spring Student Internship: Social Media and Marketing (Academic Credit)Bookmark This
New York Habitat
307 7th avenue suite 306
New York, NY
Posted: September 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
New York Habitat (http://www.nyhabitat.com), a successful International Real Estate & Travel Agency specialized in the Furnished Rental, Bed & Breakfast and Vacation Rental markets in New York, Paris, London and the South of France, is looking for a highly motivated and positive individual for our Social Media and Marketing Internship.
New York Habitat offers our interns a well-designed training program where they will learn the ins and outs of both international real estate and marketing. We encourage our team to share their ideas through reports at the end of each week in order to develop new projects with the company.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Learn about Real Estate and Social Media marketing techniques.
• Contribute to the management of online communities, Twitter, blogs, etc.
• Assist the Marketing Department to write direct Social Media posts and creating engagement on Twitter.
• Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage Social Media activities (online Marketing Research).
• Help to post the blog articles on our online platform.
• You are currently a student with a major in Social Media /Marketing.
• Looking for a Full- Time summer internship for academic credit.
• You have a deep passion for New York City, Paris and South of France, and London; not only for their popular attractions, by also for their authentic neighborhoods and cultures!!
• You have exceptional communication and writing skills!
• You have deep knowledge of social media tools and proficiency in use of major social networks and online communities.
• Interest in travel is essential to communicate successfully with our international clientele.
Only Student with Pre-approved credit will be considered! Flexible schedule possible!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application through our job opportunities page: https://nyhabitat.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=163
Want to Learn More?
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkhabitat
Join our conversation on Twitter: http://twitter.com/newyorkhabitat
Watch our informative videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/newyorkhabitat