Summer DIGITAL MARKETING Internship for Hair and Skincare CompanyAdvanced Skin & Hair, Inc
Chicago Scene Magazine - Marketing & Social Media Management InternChicago Scene
Social Media Director InternELEMENTS OF STYLE BY MARCHEL'E, LLC
Social Media InternAnaheim University
Social Media InternFab Design Company
Social Media InternCrushh
Online Social Communities Management InternAGVSPORT
Social Media Manager - VOIFAGVSPORT
Fashion Blogger Assistant in Los Angeles, CABookmark This
1515 Palisades Drive
Pacific Palisades, CA
Posted: October 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRossana Vanoni named one of the Top 50 Fashion Bloggers by TheStore.com (http://thestore.com/blog/50-top-fashion-bloggers-reveal-top-tips-creating-successful-fashion-blog/#RossanaVanoni).
Top 300 worldwide influencer bloggers by Fohr Card (http://fohrcard.com/rossanavanoni)
Love attending Events? Want to learn the ins and outs of a fashion, lifestyle & beauty blogger? Live for blogging and inspiring? Are a positive person confident in taking on new challenges? We want to hear from you.
Rossana Vanoni is based in Pacific Palisades (Los Angeles), CA.
We're looking for an outstanding assistant to grow with the company. This internship may lead to a paid position.
Flexible hours and working conditions.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you’ll do:
- Assist on day to day Emails, Social Media, Wardrobe, and Store. Yipee!
- Assist blogger with marketing strategies for the brand .
- Help with emails, inbound and outbound.
- Post/retweet on social media accounts.
- Help set up wardrobe.
- Help with online store, post photos, day to day activities, etc.
- Take our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts by storm
- Attending events with blogger.
- Must be able to commute to Pacific Palisades.
Requirements- You rock Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and have a knack for garnering new viewers.
- You're gifted in writing, interpersonal relations and excel in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.