Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
Intern - Social MediaAmerican Red Cross Greater New York
B2B USER ACQUISITIONS INTERNJetzy
Social MediaSRM Graphics and Printing
Social Media Internships For Entertainment/Lifestyle OutletDeviate Publishing
Marketing Intern7 Notes - Yamaha Music School
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Fashion Social Media and PR Intern Needed in AtlantaBookmark This
Gypsy + Magnolia
258 Pharr Rd NE
Posted: October 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGypsy + Magnolia is a women’s apparel and lifestyle store in Buckhead that provides vintage inspired yet timeless style with soul.
We are looking for a Social Media & PR Intern, to assist with day-to-day management of all social media channels, conceptualize, photograph and produce content and assist on marketing campaigns. Intern will be responsible for helping to create and implement strategy to increase our social media community.
Responsibilities● Writing and posting effective, inspiring, and engaging daily content for all of Gypsy + Magnolia’s social media pages while keeping the voice of the brands online personality.
● Developing and implementing campaign marketing on all social media platforms.
● Market research for development of posts, though some content will be provided.
● Engaging with relevant social media trends and popular platforms to expand and enrich Gypsy + Magnolia’s outreach.
● Creating a clear monthly Social Media calendar with the language for all social media platforms
● Tracking weekly progress on all social media platforms via Google spreadsheet
Requirements• Assist with administering and managing multiple Gypsy + Magnolia social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
• Assist in social media tracking/listening and community engagement/interaction.
• Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
• Working to develop new project ideas
• Strong writing skills
• A positive, proactive, and strategic approach to improving quality of content with each and every published profile
• Ability to work both independently and on a team
Blog experience a plus
Photography experience a plus
• Must be able to bring a laptop to work
• Cover Letter
• Any social media outlets you use (blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
Candidate scheduling is flexible, with ability to work from home. Must be able to work in store a minimum of 10-15 hours a week.