Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media & Community Management InternCSEZone
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Twitter Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Facebook Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Pinterest Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternSenvion Group
Fashion & Retail Social Media InternBookmark This
Scaled-Up Apparel LLC
Posted: August 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description*Currently, we have 3 people in the program. Be advised that we will begin reviewing new applications in March with a start date of May 2016.*
Scaled~uP Apparel is an online plus size clothes retailer on Ebay. We are looking for 3-5 dedicated interns who will promote the store across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest as well as other networks such as Periscope and YouTube. Scheduling apps such as HootSuite and Buffer should also be familiar sites to the interns. Specifically, we need engaging blog content both original and posted from other sites covering the topics of fashion trends, plus size fashion, all things curvy, and body positive. Ultimately, the right people for the position will be able to devote 5-10 hours per week for a 2-month period following a predetermined schedule to use provided images and developed content for posting, tweeting, blogging, commenting, and chatting. The ultimate goal is for Scaled~uP Apparel to be one of the number one sources of trendy, sophisticated, urban, and preppy clothes for curvy ladies. Another extremely important goal is to afford students an opportunity to gain valuable experience in social media marketing strategies as well as the retail and fashion merchandising business. Upon successful completion of the 2-month internship, the intern will be evaluated for renewal if he/she would like to work for another 2-month period. Intern will receive training throughout the 2-month period as well as a letter of completion and/or recommendation upon completion of the internship. Commitment to the full 2-month period is a requirement.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Follows online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with other social media marketing interns and stylists on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Meets weekly metrics
- Contributes to the direction of online marketing and advertising campaigns
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing (e.g., blogging), presentation, fashion, and customer engagement
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Graphic design skills (e.g. Adobe Photoshop) a plus but not required. Will train the right person.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Blogging, Fashion Blogging, Fashion, Fashion Retail, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr
Preferred - Graphic Design, Fashion Illustration, Adobe Photoshop, Hootsuite