Social Media & Marketing InternLaw Street Media
Social Media Marketing InternThe Hayes Agency
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Great Internship Opportunity for a Music Entertainment Company!MondoTunes
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media InternCordelia Donovan Inc.
Marketing Intern, specialized in Web and Social Media Platforms in Dynamic Sports IndustryAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Online Social Communities Management InternAGVSPORT
Fashion & Retail Social Media InternBookmark This
Scaled-Up Apparel LLC
Posted: August 24 2015
Company Location: Glen Allen, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionScaled~uP Apparel is an online plus size clothes retailer on Ebay. We are looking for 3-5 dedicated interns who will promote the store across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest as well as other networks such as Periscope and YouTube. Scheduling apps such as HootSuite and Buffer should also be familiar sites to the interns. Specifically, we need engaging blog content both original and posted from other sites covering the topics of fashion trends, plus size fashion, all things curvy, and body positive. Ultimately, the right people for the position will be able to devote 5-10 hours per week for a 2-month period following a predetermined schedule to use provided images and developed content for posting, tweeting, blogging, commenting, and chatting. The ultimate goal is for Scaled~uP Apparel to be one of the number one sources of trendy, sophisticated, urban, and preppy clothes for curvy ladies. Another extremely important goal is to afford students an opportunity to gain valuable experience in social media marketing strategies as well as the retail and fashion merchandising business. Upon successful completion of the 2-month internship, the intern will be evaluated for renewal if he/she would like to work for another 2-month period. Intern will receive training throughout the 2-month period as well as a letter of completion and/or recommendation upon completion of the internship. Commitment to the full 2-month period is a requirement.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Follows online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with other social media marketing interns and stylists on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Meets weekly metrics
- Contributes to the direction of online marketing and advertising campaigns
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing (e.g., blogging), presentation, fashion, and customer engagement
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Graphic design skills (e.g. Adobe Photoshop) a plus but not required. Will train the right person.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Facebook, Fashion, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Social Media Blogging, Fashion Blogging, Social Media Advertising, Fashion Retail
Preferred - Graphic Design, Fashion Illustration, Adobe Photoshop, Hootsuite