Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLES FAÇONS
Marketing InternDr.calvins Clinic
Social Media InternéClat Law LLP
Social Media InternBEP
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETINGNuMainstream Marketing and Publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternE.G.C. FOODS INTL.
FASHION SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER - US RESIDENTS ONLYBookmark This
Sasha L Jewels LLC
Posted: June 14 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEMAIL YOUR RESUME TO SLJ@sashaljewels.com subject title "SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN"
SLJ seeks a SOCIAL MEDIA/ PR INTERN to take our marketing and visibility to the next level. Intern’s main responsibilities will be to work on promoting our advertisements & maintaining our social media marketing on Facebook, pinterest, twitter, instagram etc. Intern will also assist in related research and finding new well-worth it marketing/social media platforms to expand branding initiatives. Individual should be flexible, love to take initiative and motivated to learn. There are additional opportunities to learn especially if intern is interested. It would be an extra bonus if intern is passionate about fashion, marketing, communication and the arts. This is a great opportunity for professional development. Intern can work remotely from anywhere in the United States. MOST OF THIS INTERNSHIP WILL BE DONE REMOTELY.
* U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY
*THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP, do not apply if only interested in pay.
NYC/NJ location preferred, no INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS.
* Please attach samples of your previous work to your application.
Do not apply if you do not meet qualifications. SERIOUS CANDIDATES WHO HAVE TIME TO INTERN ONLY. We are looking to expand our clientele.
Responsibilities• Increase clientele, vendor associations and event opportunities through research and outreach, and media
• Maintain social media sites
• Identify strategic media relationships & new creative media strategies
• Manage high-end media relations and provide strategic counsel to external agents with regard to media opportunities.
• Enhance department and agency reputation
Build new alliances with potential media outlets to increase boutique publicity
Requirements• B.A. in PR, journalism, communications, marketing or business preferred
* Proficient in social media
• PR experience working on campaigns or fashion/consumer lifestyle brands or media relations
• Independent worker who can also work collaboratively with the team
• Leader able to take initiative on projects
• Able to work with little supervision
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be resourceful and ready to take initiative
• Able to juggle priorities and deliver dazzling results and meet deadlines
• Experience executing successful digital and social media strategies, tactics and programs
• Able to establish relationships with various media outlets