Social Media Marketing InternOutings & Adventures
Social Media & MultimediaEtching-It.com
Social Media InternShae Redding - Rogers
Social Media + Marketing InternRashti & Rashti
Ongoing Social Media Marketing InternAmerica's Color Consultants
Social Media Content InternAC Communications
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC
Freelance Journalist InternshipBookmark This
Blasting News Inc.
Posted: August 23 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 20 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFreelance Journalist Internship
We are looking for passionate freelance journalists to be in charge of spreading the amazing, compelling and disruptive story of Blasting News. The story of journalism by the people, for the people!
• Report news and great stories.
• Publish high quality news and stories about the topics covered by Blasting News including: Breaking News, Business/Finance, Sport, Showbiz & TV, Style, Entertainment and Tech.
• Use a variety of formats, such as written articles, videos, photos and audio.
• Share and promote the news on social media platforms and through social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Youtube) to increase the number of the readers.
Competences and Experience
• Extremely passionate about innovative online media paradigms, social journalism and democracy in the information system.
• Some/strong knowledge of publishing content on the web.
• Ability to verify sources and fact-check articles.
• SEO skills.
• Real interest in social media marketing.
• English Native Speaker.
• Type of position: freelance journalist internship
• Job Location: Anywhere. The Blaster is not required to check in at an office.
• Working hours: Flexible. The Blaster can work on a flexible basis.
The Compensation may vary according to a number of factors. Among the others:
• Number and success of written articles, where success is defined as number of readers actually reading the article (the more people read the content, the more money the blaster can earn).
• Type of topics and categories.
• Source of the readers (social networks readers being the most valuable ones).
Overall, the compensation is up to $150 per article. The compensation scheme is fully available on this page http://www.blastingnews.com/
A welcome package will be granted to the most promising writers (the welcome package is available ONLY to the Blasters applying through this job offer and following the Selection Process as described below).
The candidate has to send the resume to Louisa.email@example.com. The HR team will evaluate the resume and will follow up with the candidate.
RequirementsApplicants need to have or in the process of pursuing a Bachelor Degree.
SkillsRequired - Blogging, Writing, Journalism, Reporting
Preferred - Broadcast Journalism, Multimedia Journalism, News Reporting