Public Relations InternPRETTY GIRL MAKEUP
Social Media and Marketing Strategy internChic Occasions
Social Media Manager WantedSquare Roots Kitchen
Social Media CoordinatorAbbey Villa Soccer Club
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Social Media & Marketing InternAmerican Bars
Social Media InternR. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Freelance Writer / Content CuratorBookmark This
Posted: August 10 2015
Company Location: La Jolla, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 15 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you have a gut instinct when a story or video is about to go
viral? Do you know the best sites to check for breaking news? If
you’re interested in an internship to gain experience and a firm
grasp on the lifecycle of blogging and writing viral content, we want
to talk to you! We are a site dedicated to finding happy, upbeat
content, and we are well versed in creating the type of stuff your
friends and relatives love to share on Social Media.
We are looking for excited and enthusiastic interns to contribute to
HelloHappyness.com on a consistent basis. As an intern, you will
submit pitches and content to a Senior Editor, focusing on
generating fresh content for a specific audience with unmistakable
Responsibilities• Pitch trending and pre-viral content that will resonate with
the HelloHappyness.com audience
• Provide headline options written with the HelloHappyness.com feel
• Write content in quick turnaround time
• Interns operate on a consistent basis and get to work remotely
• No maximum quotas!
Requirements• A genuine love and talent for all happy things shareable
• A working knowledge of Wordpress (we can train you)
• The idea of creating and circulating a piece of content that
makes it around the country in record time
• Careful attention to detail and grammar
• Takes initiative and thrives under independence and freedom
• Ability to adapt to a new voice. We have a targeted audience
and we know how we want to communicate to that audience.
We’ll need you to understand our voice and keep it appealing
• Ability to keeping it fresh – we put a lot of content
out there. This is part of the challenge, and the fun.