Do you have passion for the Startup life?Paper Airplane Dating
Social Media & Community Management InternCuerpaso
Marketing InternPetals & Roots
Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media Content InternGroupie inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternVillarreal Fine Jewelers
Social Media & Community Management InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Social Media Internship - NYC Indie Record LabelStyles Upon Styles
Full Time Social Media Specialist InternshipBookmark This
2196 NW 82 AVE
Posted: June 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAnimusoft harnesses the power of robotics to improve peoples lives. We achieve this by
Leveraging a marketing platform driven by 25 partners
Developing software packages designed for our product Partners
Offering professional development services to robotic component manufacturers
Animusoft runs various online properties which will expose interns to a vast amount of technologies, concepts and business techniques. These include the software industry, e-commerce, online marketing and sales and much more.
ResponsibilitiesSocial Media interns will handle one of our web properties. This particular web property is a social network for a niche market that is growing and needs more attention by people interesting in the niche market. Working on this property will require the following:
1. Engaging the social network and interacting with other individuals
2. Blog posting on the latest and greatest about this market
3. Spreading awareness through your own social networks (i.e. facebook, twitter)
4. Creating customized content
Social Media Interns will work with a team of interns and professionals to manage this catalog collaboratively.
RequirementsCandidates must have the following:
1. Fluent in written and spoken English
2. Must have internet connectivity and computer of their own
3. Ability to work 20 hours per week at minimum
4. Understanding of web technologies is a plus (i.e. html, graphics)
5. Pursuing a degree in one of the following:
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Graphic Design
6. Must be able to work on a schedule
7. Must be a team player