Social Media InternshipProgressive Mastery Learning - The Grid Method
Social Media & Community Management Intern For Site Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Video productionZada International Consulting
Web Content-INTERNZada International Consulting
Social Media InternKillian CEO
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATORBLEUCOCO
Social Media InternshipSBA Loan Group
Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Marketing and Promotions Intern for Craft Beer FestivalBookmark This
2099 Lake Robbins Drive
The Woodlands, TX
Posted: May 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChicago Scene is a subsidiary of Global Scene Productions, a producer of large scale events covering music, craft beer, sports and other festivals.
We are Chicago Scene (www.chicagoscene.com), a 17 year old online and print magazine focusing on nightlife and entertainment in the city of Chicago. We also run an events production company that has produced well known and highly rated events including "The Chicago Scene Boat Party" (www.chicagosceneboatparty.com), the largest event on Lake Michigan every year since 2000 and "New Year's Eve at the Drake" (http://chicago-scene.com/new-years-eve-chicago.htm) the longest continually running NYE party, also since 2000, in Chicago rated #1 in the city and #8 in the country by NBC and ABC both.
We are expanding and launching an events company beginning with projects in the Woodlands, TX and branching out into events in Houston as well. We seek interns who will help us both near term and in the future. Our current event is a craft beer & music festival "The Woodlands Craft Beer and Music Festival" (www.woodlandscraftbeerfestival.com) and we will soon announce a Halloween event and a "Houston Wine Festival" as well in this market. We will continue producing more and more events and growing our presence as an online source of what to do and where to go in Houston and the woodlands and will ultimately launch a mirror website and magazine to those we have run in Chicago here in Houston and the Woodlands.
We are seeking interns who can
1. Use social media to promote our events with copy and graphics created by others or yourself
2. Go to other third party events to promote our events
3. Engage potential sponsors of our events or support our sales team to sell them sponsorships (a link to our sponsorship package is here: https://www.sponseasy.com/p/sponsorship-proposal-12)
4. Engage vendors to buy table space at our events to sell their products and services (link to vendor space packages https://www.sponseasy.com/p/vendor-particiapation-request-3)
This is a paid internship requiring 30 hours minimum per week. email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Assisting the media production coordinator with the daily execution of our social media and promotional calendar across all social media platforms.
- Working directly with the editorial and sales team
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated in an accredited college or university studying marketing, advertising, or communications
- Previous social media management experience (Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Youtube)
- Able to work 20+ hours per week