Democratic Party campaign outreachCampaign Filer
Social Media & Community Management InternFaith Joyner Counseling & Consulting, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternRed Oak Foods
Social Media InternshipBumpn
Digital Marketing InternLegacy Window and Door
Social media Intern for Music/Game AppVMGROUPE
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Ideas Without Borders
Posted: April 21 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHow would you like to join a dynamic, exciting mobile development application startup organization? We are looking for creative, self-motivated, enthusiastic Graphic Design Team members that is very well versed in digital and social media (marketing preferred). We have a relaxed atmosphere that allows you to be creative remotely. Working in this environment requires everyone to be self-motivated and forward thinking with the willingness to jump in and tackle whatever task needs to be accomplished at the moment.
As a Graphic Design team member, you will work on a variety of different brands and on projects that are relevant to the world of branding and design. You will be join a “ground floor” organization where you can demonstrate and leave your “mark” take advantage of a future growth if you so desire.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to communicate clearly and concise with potential customers.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
-Assist team in execution of all online images, daily/weekly email blasts, and day-to-day site maintenance
-Create graphics for our marketing collateral and social media platforms
-Work with founder on branding for products on a brand by brand basis
-Work with site design team on layouts, color, typography, design elements, etc.
-Brainstorm, research and mobile application mock up design ideas
-Ability to receive creative direction from founder
-Produce digital assets from established art direction
-Create and update banner ads
Requirements- Should be familiar with Photoshop & Graphic Design Experience or some comparable software.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should be familiar with social media platforms and tools
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Graphic Communication or related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.