Social Media Marketing Intern Wanted at Commercial Real Estate CompanyVastland Realty Group
Content Marketing InternKamcord
Global Digital Beauty Community is looking for WINTER and SPRING Interns! (Encino, CA)Bangstyle
Social Media Intern'Growers' Short Film
Social Media InternshipVoyage Study Abroad
Social Media InternshipPasquines
Social Media/Digital Marketing Intern neededEast Coast Management Solutions
Social Media Posting InternBuzzlogix
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Ideas Without Borders
Posted: April 21 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHow would you like to join a dynamic, exciting mobile development application startup organization? We are looking for creative, self-motivated, enthusiastic Graphic Design Team members that is very well versed in digital and social media (marketing preferred). We have a relaxed atmosphere that allows you to be creative remotely. Working in this environment requires everyone to be self-motivated and forward thinking with the willingness to jump in and tackle whatever task needs to be accomplished at the moment.
As a Graphic Design team member, you will work on a variety of different brands and on projects that are relevant to the world of branding and design. You will be join a “ground floor” organization where you can demonstrate and leave your “mark” take advantage of a future growth if you so desire.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to communicate clearly and concise with potential customers.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
-Assist team in execution of all online images, daily/weekly email blasts, and day-to-day site maintenance
-Create graphics for our marketing collateral and social media platforms
-Work with founder on branding for products on a brand by brand basis
-Work with site design team on layouts, color, typography, design elements, etc.
-Brainstorm, research and mobile application mock up design ideas
-Ability to receive creative direction from founder
-Produce digital assets from established art direction
-Create and update banner ads
Requirements- Should be familiar with Photoshop & Graphic Design Experience or some comparable software.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should be familiar with social media platforms and tools
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Graphic Communication or related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.