On Line Marketing and Recruiting Chinese StudentsTranspacific University
Twitter Social Media SpecialistSuperInterns.com
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Social Media Manager & Branding ArchitectHMK Coaching & Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternMotivators and Creators Women's Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Cooper Design Building
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: November 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlobal fashion brand is looking for a Graphic Design intern. Our showroom is in the center of fashion district. We are seeking someone who understanding of digital media including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, website, blog and also wanted to build up the portfolio. Many of our interns go on to become full-time Strategists within the company.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Daily interaction with the media and magazines, Social media marketing communications working Twitter, Facebook, forums & blogs, social book-marking sites
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Los Angeles Only.