SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Online Social Media ManagerVictims of Immigration Fraud
Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERNIMEX CARGO LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Morph Project
Social Media, MultimediaEtching-It.com
Social Media MarketingBearprint Holdings, Inc.
Summer DIGITAL MARKETING Internship for Hair and Skincare CompanyAdvanced Skin & Hair, Inc
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
617 W. 7th Street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: April 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUptown Treehouse, Inc. is a cutting edge, fast growing, full-service marketing agency that is revolutionizing the space through technology and social media. Whether you’re developing an innovative creative asset to evangelize a new product launch, creating captivating content to drive brand advocacy, or pushing the boundaries of digital design, you will be exposed to the key drivers and fundamental values that make Uptown Treehouse a leading agency in the communications industry.
As a Graphic Design Intern, you will learn how to create web properties for Uptown Treehouse and our clients. This will include significant portions of time learning design for creative graphics in social media marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- We want to be wowed by your creativity, organization, and passion for design!
- Working towards a degree or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Mac, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier Pro, Microsoft Suite