Social Media & Community Management InternWFG
Social Media, Digital Marketing Internship - Spring/Summer 2017Luxor Linens
Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLES FAÇONS
Marketing InternDr.calvins Clinic
Social Media InternéClat Law LLP
Social Media InternBEP
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: November 11 2015
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLiteral Substance is a social community dedicated to the enlightenment of humanity through re-education of the spirit, mind and body.
The internship will encompass web development, design, journalism and social networking.
Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Find your balance"
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback