Social Media and Audience Engagement Internship Winter 2016/2017WaterFire Providence
Social Media Marketing AssistantiBlack
Social Media Marketing InternSouth Carolina Small Business Chamber of Commerce
Social & Digital Media Internship At LA-Based Fashion CompanyOutstanding Now
Virtual - Los Angeles - Beauty, Health & Lifestyle Social Media & PR InternTop Tier Media
Social Media AssistantJ-na Haute Couture
Social Media InternThe Social Station
Social Media Manager and Content Creator / BloggerRaw Bear
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: November 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLiteral Substance is a social community dedicated to the enlightenment of humanity through re-education of the spirit, mind and body.
The internship will encompass web development, design, journalism and social networking.
Please email us: email@example.com
- "Find your balance"
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback