Social Media / Content Strategy InternMeet Me Series
Advernation - Social Media Intern for digital marketing agencyAdvernation LLC
SEO internship - Keyword Research and Content WritingAdvernation LLC
Social Media and Administrative SupportSearch Consultants International
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN (FASHION) - US RESIDENTS ONLYSasha L Jewels LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternCuerpaso
Social Media & Community Management InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Videography/Photography InternBookmark This
45 Main St
Posted: September 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Naptural85, LLC is a dynamic online brand utilizing digital and video content across multiple platforms. Started in 2010, it has grown exponentially and continues to expand. Currently operating in Hudson, MA with a small marketing team, there is plenty of room for future career growth for the right candidates.
Naptural85, LLC is seeking a bright, dynamic and reliable Videography/Photography Intern. Selected candidate will be exposed to inner workings of a small in-house design team, as well as marketing and social media techniques. This position is ideal for the eager student that wants to garner real-world experience, someone who is reliable, flexible, creative, and positive. This internship is for academic credit. A portfolio is required to apply.
The Videography/Photography Intern will work in a team environment and will be responsible for multiple operational tasks associated with the production of original content and editing existing content.
This includes, but is not limited to editing content, coordinating video production/post production schedules, managing assets, trouble shooting and cross-functional communication.
In addition, this individual will be responsible for developing and coordinating content across all communication channels, including digital (social and display), website, and on occasion conferences/tradeshows and interacting with the extended team partners and clients where applicable.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary Duties and Responsibilities
• Work quickly and efficiently under pressure
• Ability to be flexible, switching tasks quickly when needed
• Demonstrate a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills
• Ability to self motivate and meet deadlines
• Attention to details
• Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications, from start to finish, including but not limited to logistics, storyboarding, shooting, editing, and publishing
• Shoot video/photography, in studio and field environments
• Use existing, original and stock footage to produce new videos across multiple platforms
• Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
• Must have their own transportation and arrive to work on time
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Assist coordination of production for multiple projects with ease
• Proficient in Mac OS
• Proficient in IMovie and Final Cut Pro X
• Basic knowledge of Creative Suite, including Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Experience working with videography/photography cameras and equipment
• Ability to adapt to changes in production plan/schedules
• Good oral and written communications skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment and individually
• Demonstrate creativity and innovation while solving problems efficiently
• Demonstrate effective organization skills, possess the ability to mange one’s own work, set priorities and meet goals/deadlines
• Works well under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Ability to use constructive criticism and feedback
• Patient and able to solve problems that may arise
To apply, please email the following information to email@example.com with “Videography/Photography Intern” in the subject line:
- One page Statement of Purpose: detailing why you are a good fit, any past experience you may have that would be an asset, and how this internship will help advance your academic and/or career goals
- Link to online portfolio
- How many hours per week you are available to intern