Event PlannerQueen Concepts & Co.
Technology News & Media Company Seeking Intern For Social Media/Film/Video/Photo AssignmentsDigiLyfe Media
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Digital Marketing/Social Media InternshipHacker Freelancing
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Marketing/Social Media/ Public RelationsBeauty of Cancer, LLC
Social Media InternHecTech
Social Media InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
GUAVAFIT ATHLETIC Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: July 23 2015
Company Location: Union City, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho, what, why, how is GUAVAFIT ATHLETIC?
A lifestyle. Bootcamps. Training. Teamwork
It's about perseverance. Knowing your limitations and rising above them. GuavaFit is about inspiring and uplifting
others to be the best versions of themselves, whether it's physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, etc. It's about progress. Moving continuously forward towards reaching your aspirations, goals, and dreams.
GuavaFit is about you and what you make of it.
Lets make it amazing.
As a startup growing at an exponential rate, we have extended our reaches from San Francisco, CA to Honolulu, Hawaii. The GuavaFit Athletic team is currently looking for a social media intern that has a drive and passion for health, fitness, and modeling. You will be assisting in expanding our social media platforms. We will be hosting team meetings every week to discuss concepts to further expand brand awareness. We are looking for a candidate with experience in successfully developing social media platforms. You will also have the opportunity to travel with the team on business around the nation.
This position is unpaid however we will provide the following compensations:
- Free GuavaFit Athletic gear
- A whole workout routine supplemented with a meal plan
- Free admission to GuavaFit Athletic events
- Training with the GuavaFit Athletic team
- Monetary compensation will be considered after 1 year review
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment