Social Media Twitter/Events Promotion7 City Events
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Fall Social Media InternCreeds Collective
Internship: Videographer / Video Editor / PersonalityWirlix
Social Media InternDoSD
Social Media/Marketing InternTouchDolls
Social Media for Entertainment CompanyAnolan Luxe World Productions /Luxury Lifestyle TV Shows
XPNfest Social Media Intern - Work/Attend XPNfest 2017Timeset
GUAVAFIT ATHLETIC Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: July 23 2015
Company Location: Union City, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWho, what, why, how is GUAVAFIT ATHLETIC?
A lifestyle. Bootcamps. Training. Teamwork
It's about perseverance. Knowing your limitations and rising above them. GuavaFit is about inspiring and uplifting
others to be the best versions of themselves, whether it's physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, etc. It's about progress. Moving continuously forward towards reaching your aspirations, goals, and dreams.
GuavaFit is about you and what you make of it.
Lets make it amazing.
As a startup growing at an exponential rate, we have extended our reaches from San Francisco, CA to Honolulu, Hawaii. The GuavaFit Athletic team is currently looking for a social media intern that has a drive and passion for health, fitness, and modeling. You will be assisting in expanding our social media platforms. We will be hosting team meetings every week to discuss concepts to further expand brand awareness. We are looking for a candidate with experience in successfully developing social media platforms. You will also have the opportunity to travel with the team on business around the nation.
This position is unpaid however we will provide the following compensations:
- Free GuavaFit Athletic gear
- A whole workout routine supplemented with a meal plan
- Free admission to GuavaFit Athletic events
- Training with the GuavaFit Athletic team
- Monetary compensation will be considered after 1 year review
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment