Social Media & Community Management InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
Social Media Manager for Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media & Community Management InternVenture Corporation Limited.
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
HaveFunBiking Marketing and Social Media InternBookmark This
1321 E. 66th St. #102
Posted: October 09 2015
DescriptionHaveFunBiking.com (HFB), is an established Richfield, Minn. based digital/event/print media firm on a fast-growth track and is looking for a marketing and/or social media intern to join our team. Over the last 10-years, we have published fun, bicycle-related information through our print and digital media’s to help more people find their next adventure while staying active. In 2016, we are expanding our footprint by developing a new digital publication for National coverage.
Position Description: Intern will enable the HFB team to achieve more while helping to better manage the company's timeline. The intern may also act as a customer service representative assisting in advertising sales by email, phone, or in person while presenting themselves in a professional and welcoming manner. We operate in an entrepreneurial mode at the moment and need someone who can catch on quickly and has ideas to further develop our operations. Flexibility and an active, can-do attitude are key requirements for this position
ResponsibilitiesTo apply for this internship please: (1) look at http://www.havefunbiking.com to get a view of our media - (2) then prepare a cover letter stating why you would be the best candidate for this internship; experiences you need to fill any educational curriculum requirements; desired compensation; any past experience - (3) Then in an e-mail, send your intro letter, resume and contact information to: editor@HaveFunBiking.com
RequirementsTasks you will be involved with as part of the marketing team:
• You are physically active and like to bike to participate and advocate our brand
• Assist in developing and generating leads of potential advertisers
• Work with event coordinators to make sure their calendar listings are posted
• Work with advertisers to further develop our contest giveaway program
• Managing database systems for tracking between sales and accounting
• Assist with our daily social media efforts
• Help develop a system to better manage our digital and social media dashboards
• Assist in the distribution process of our print guide
• Participate at events we exhibit at or co-sponsor to help expand our brand.