SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA MULTIMEDIA/VIDEO EDITING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA COPYWRITER INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Social Media & Community Management InternLuxury Barber
Creative Writer and Social media intern needed *Paid PositionGVATE LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternSports Girl Media LLC
Social Media and Marketing Intern5D Technology Solutions, Inc
HaveFunBiking Social Media/Communications InternsBookmark This
1321 East 66th Street
Posted: September 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHaveFunBiking.com (HFB) is based in Richfield, Minnesota and is an established digital, event, and print media firm on a fast-growth track. We are currently looking for a communications and social media intern as well as a content writing intern to join our team. For over ten years, we have published fun bicycle-related information through our print and digital media outlets to help people find their next adventure while staying active.
We are expanding our footprint by developing a new digital publication for National coverage in 2017.
Position Description: Intern will enable the HFB team to achieve more while helping to better manage the company's timeline. The intern may also act as a customer service representative assisting in advertising sales by email, phone, or in person while presenting themselves in a professional and welcoming manner. We operate in an entrepreneurial mode at the moment and need someone who can catch on quickly and has ideas to further develop our operations. Flexibility and an active ‘can-do’ attitude are key requirements for this position.
ResponsibilitiesTasks you will be involved with as part of the communications/content team include:
• Are physically active and like to bike to advocate our brand
• Assist editor with postings to keep our editorial pipeline full (i.e. research, content writing, etc)
• Work with our marketing team while looking for fun bike related stories
• Assist and contribute with our daily social media efforts
• Help develop and expand our photo library
• Play a part in developing a better system to manage our digital and social medias outlets
• Participate at events we exhibit at or co-sponsor to help our expand brand
RequirementsTo apply for this internship please:
(1) Look at http://www.havefunbiking.com to get a view of our media
(2) Then prepare a cover letter stating why you would be the best candidate for this internship; experiences you need to fill (any educational curriculum requirements); desired compensation; any past experience
(3) Then in an e-mail, send your intro letter, resume and contact information to: editor@HaveFunBiking.com
An Added Bonus:
As a HaveFunBiking.com intern, become a credited writer with the Outdoor Writers Association of America (OWAA). With this credited media organization the editor of HFB, Russ Lowthian can assist the selected Intern with membership accreditation, scholarship opportunities, and writing contests with monetary gains.