Social Media & Community Management InternCSEZone
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Twitter Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Facebook Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Pinterest Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternSenvion Group
Social Media Tech InternEnvieta
Social Media Tech InternEnvieta
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Social Media & Communications Intern (may work virtually)Bookmark This
BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
Posted: September 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBGCM! (Because God Chose Me!) Community Center & Sportsplex, is a 501c3 nonprofit academic, arts & athletic center for youth & families founded on Christian principles, and is dedicated to instilling in each member that they have been specifically chosen by God to do magnificent things! We specialize in improving the self esteem of youth and families in surrounding suburban as well as underrepresented and underprivileged communities. We promote integrity and stewardship, and offer an innovative opportunity to train, excel, and compete academically, artistically, and athletically.
We are seeking a SUPER FANTASTIC employees who will produce work that will directly affect the growth of our organization while also gaining experience in areas which are important to you.
Benefits of working with BGCM:
• Gain professional work experience, while also meeting personal/professional goals.
• Gain experience at a unique social entrepreneurship that has a global impact.
• Learn about the industry from all levels of BGCM management.
• Network with other for-profit and nonprofit professionals in an open office environment.
• For students, class credit can be arranged according to school requirements.
• Room for growth is available.
Responsibilities• Create and manage website content and design for internal and external use, social media use and marketing collateral, including but not limited to flyers, brochures and other materials, press releases, planning events, external newsletters and other publications.
• Update social media content daily.
• Create and manage online marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Utilize blogging, SEO, social networking, word of mouth marketing, and internet marketing techniques to increase traffic to company website.
• Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing members and increase brand awareness to potential members.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST: Email references and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and visit www.bgcme.org to learn more about our organization.
Requirements- Must have experience and demonstrated success in the Social Media field.
- Must have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and excellent computer skills.
- Must possess exceptional skills in presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
- Must have educational training in social media, web site design, and /or marketing.
- Must have a passion for youth and a heart to serve.
- Must be enrolled in a certificate program or Bachelor's Degree Program or employed in Communication, Technology, Public Affairs, Marketing or a similarly related field of study or must be able to demonstrate related knowledge.
- Must be independent, open-minded, enthusiastic, adaptable, and must be able to work in a team environment, independently, and with a great deal of autonomy.
- Must welcome new challenges, come up with fresh ideas and future focus, and be able to work in a fast paced environment in a deadline-oriented environment.