SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Online Social Media ManagerVictims of Immigration Fraud
Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERNIMEX CARGO LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Morph Project
Social Media, MultimediaEtching-It.com
Social Media MarketingBearprint Holdings, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Who Has the Power Radio Network
2530 Superior Ave. Suite 505
Posted: January 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho Has the Power Radio Network is a growing internet radio entity located in Cleveland, Ohio and currently providing 6 radio shows, 4 days a week, with more days and shows to be added. These shows range in topics from spiritual matters to politics to family to sports, and more. Because we are a internet based radio network, we know that one of the best ways to promote our shows, events, and other information is through social media. This is why we are currently looking for a professional, energetic, goal minded intern to help maintain our current social media profiles, as well as explore other social media opportunities that will benefit Who Has the Power Radio Network. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to gain experience in the broadcasting industry, social media marketing, and other related fields. We look forward to speaking with you.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Monitor and provide administrative support for 4 social networking profiles
- Post upcoming shows, events, and share relevant, positive posts from other creditable sources
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment