Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media & Community Management InternISPEN GROUP
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media Marketing InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Social Media InternEhomie New York Inc.
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Epic Social Media Intern (Virtual)Epic Movement Studios
Independent Record Label Seeks Social Media InternBookmark This
529 East 12th St
New York, NY
Posted: August 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndependent record label, Day One (www.thisisdayone.com) is offering a Social Media internship, focussing on the Instagram account of our principal artist (@dayofshah). Interns will collaborate with our stylist and photographer and work closely with our teams in New York, Toronto, and Los Angeles. Interns who surpass certain markers of success over a six month period will be offered employment. If you get social media, you know rap, and you can work hard, we welcome you to send us your cover letter and links to your social media.
Shah's music videos can be seen here: www.youtube.com/DayofShah
Day One’s goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. Since these are unpaid, you deserve to at least have fun. We also aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Day One, or employment elsewhere in the field you are passionate about. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities- Observe Shah on all social mediums in order to learn his voice and online persona
- Focus on Instagram and obtaining more traffic, activity, and followers
- Write captions and post photos on instagram utilizing hashtags and geotags
- Work with our photographers and catalogue to select photos optimal for specific releases
- Utilize opportunity for social media exposure when attending parties, art exhibits, and fashion events with record label personnel
- Maintain a database of photos from photographers and personal photos from Shah and the rest of the team
Requirements- Experience with Instagram and new media/social media marketing
- Organized, reliable, and punctual
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with rap/hip hop
- Minimum High School Degree (University Degree/College Diploma preferred)