Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Bloomington, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Cincinnati, OH]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Brand Ambassador Program [Indianapolis, IN]Snappening
Winter 2016 - Social Media Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media InternNova Medical Centers
Marketing InternThe Unnamed Collective
Social Media & Fashion Marketing InternNiche Mrkt
The Social Media and Marketing Intern for groing non profit organization in NYCCouncil for Fashion and Social Change
Influencer Campaign CoordinatorBookmark This
1010 NE 2nd ave
Posted: July 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Influencer Campaign Coordinator will manage campaigns done with influencers on networks such as YouTube, SnapChat, Vine, Instagram or Facebook.
We are looking for a student to join our team in Miami. We are a startup, very small team, and for that reason we are looking for a proactive and fast-learning intern.
We are looking for someone who is motivated, ambitious and interested in a hands-on experience within the digital media industry.
Hours & Schedule: We are flexible – Please note: This internship is perfect for those looking to gain experience in the fast-paced world of a start-up!
Full time or part time. Paid or Unpaid.
Responsibilities• Research and identify key influencers targeting clients audience
• Craft quality pitches that effectively communicate our unique offer
• Reach out to influencers and build strong relationship with them
• Negotiate paid campaigns with influencers or their managers
• Work on the best creative for the campaign
• Evaluate the results of each campaign
Requirements• Writing & Communication - Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Social Media Passion - Acute understanding of and passion for social media.
• Positive Attitude - Approach each marketing campaign with a positive outlook
• Self-starter - Effective working independently and ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
• Creativity - Ability to develop creative, campaign strategies and promotions that resonate with the target audience
• Organization - Ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously with excellent personal organizational skills and high attention to details.
• Tech Savvy - Extremely savvy with Web research and comfortable in Excel or Google Spreadsheet