Social Media & Community Management InternAnadarko Petroleum Corporation
Digital Content Manager InternMy Next Level
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Social Media InternSAS for Women®
Social Media, and Marketing AssistantNew BLK Wall Street
Influencer Campaign CoordinatorBookmark This
1010 NE 2nd ave
Posted: July 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Influencer Campaign Coordinator will manage campaigns done with influencers on networks such as YouTube, SnapChat, Vine, Instagram or Facebook.
We are looking for a student to join our team in Miami. We are a startup, very small team, and for that reason we are looking for a proactive and fast-learning intern.
We are looking for someone who is motivated, ambitious and interested in a hands-on experience within the digital media industry.
Hours & Schedule: We are flexible – Please note: This internship is perfect for those looking to gain experience in the fast-paced world of a start-up!
Full time or part time. Paid or Unpaid.
Responsibilities• Research and identify key influencers targeting clients audience
• Craft quality pitches that effectively communicate our unique offer
• Reach out to influencers and build strong relationship with them
• Negotiate paid campaigns with influencers or their managers
• Work on the best creative for the campaign
• Evaluate the results of each campaign
Requirements• Writing & Communication - Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Social Media Passion - Acute understanding of and passion for social media.
• Positive Attitude - Approach each marketing campaign with a positive outlook
• Self-starter - Effective working independently and ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
• Creativity - Ability to develop creative, campaign strategies and promotions that resonate with the target audience
• Organization - Ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously with excellent personal organizational skills and high attention to details.
• Tech Savvy - Extremely savvy with Web research and comfortable in Excel or Google Spreadsheet