Social Media InternshipProgressive Mastery Learning - The Grid Method
Social Media & Community Management Intern For Site Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Video productionZada International Consulting
Web Content-INTERNZada International Consulting
Social Media InternKillian CEO
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATORBLEUCOCO
Social Media InternshipSBA Loan Group
Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Instagram Intern for two children's clothing companiesBookmark This
Free To Be Kids
Posted: May 18 2016
DescriptionFree To Be Kids (@freetobekids) is looking for an intern to help us spread positive messages through Instagram one fashion statement at a time.
We’re a children’s clothing company that battles negativity in mainstream kids' clothing with positive messages, designs that flip the script on gender cliches, and stylish, on-trend design. We’ve been around less than a year but are growing like gangbusters, thanks to a dedicated social media following and lots of press attention. We have 20k+ followers on Instagram and a treasure chest of amazing photos to leverage, but we can never seem to give our IG account the time it deserves! That’s where you come in.
Responsibilities- Organize the treasure chest of photos and develop a posting calendar that keeps all our designs in regular rotation.
- Write awesome, compelling captions that make customers smile.
- Research hashtags so your posts will get maximum visibility.
- Reply to customer comments and posts.
- Identify opportunities to work with other Instagram accounts to increase comments and likes (e.g. participation in engagement teams).
- Identify opportunities to work with celebrities, top bloggers, feature accounts, and other influencers to get our clothes featured (you’ll have access to samples to send out).
- Devise a strategy for creating giveaways and contests, on our own and in partnership with other accounts, to increase engagement, find new customers, and reward our awesome followers.
Awesome, we would love to hear from you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
Your Instagram handle (obvi).
A little bit about yourself, your career goals, and why you're interested in this opportunity (just a quick paragraph or two, nothing major).
Which three Instagram accounts you'd like to see featuring Free To Be Kids and/or Jessy & Jack clothes, and why they are a good fit.
One thing you think we're doing well on Instagram and one thing we could do better (be honest!).
Your resume, if you have one (but no worries if you don't).
We are excited to hear from you!
You live on Instagram, have a love of marketing and branding, and want to pursue a career in social media marketing or e-commerce. You’re looking for an opportunity to get some real-life work experience on your resume, and a solid professional reference to list on job applications. You would love to be able to tell potential employers about how you crafted a strategy that built an Instagram account from 20k to 50k followers, doubled average likes per photo, and improved the conversion rate for the Instagram channel by 3x. You have a beautiful way with words and love our mission to spread positive messages through children’s clothing.