YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternHolhaus
Spring/Summer Social Media Marketing Needed-- Community OrgOur Community is Our Land
Social Media Strategist (Spring 2017)Be The Flame
Social Media Management InternCMR Ventures, LLC dba Locally Rocks
Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
Instagram Management InternBookmark This
New York Minute Magazine
Posted: November 18 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionNOTE: this internship is unpaid, but we offer academic credit to all interns. All candidates must be current undergraduate or graduate students.
New York Minute Magazine is a rapidly growing online startup, with a virtual office. At NYMM, we know that life can be busy, so we strive to provide our readers with a daily dose of useful and enjoyable entertainment that can be read in a ‘New York Minute’. Visit our website http://www.newyorkminutemag.com/) to learn more!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Our motto is “Your Story Starts Here”, because we are passionate about helping interns in their road to success. Still a newbie in your field? No problem. We’ll help you get to where you want to go.
- We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment! Our positions are perfect for current students.
- We have a completely virtual office, so you can work from ANYWHERE and there’s no commute!
- We have all of our meetings via video call, so get ready for casual Friday every day, and by casual Friday we mean wearing your pajamas at 4 pm on a Tuesday.
- We are very serious about having fun. No bores allowed! (You better be caught up on your Game of Thrones!)
- Strengthen NYMM’s presence on Instagram
- Create funny, relatable, and memorable posts
- Maintain and update our Instagram account daily
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team and Photography Interns
RequirementsABOUT THE POSITION:
Is Instagram your go-to social media outlet? Is it impossible for you to go a day without posting an "insta-perfect" picture? Do you want to develop innovative ideas to ensure that our company maintains a strong presence on Instagram? If so, we want to hear from you! Just think, you could be on Instagram all day, and you would actually be doing ‘work’!
Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered. Send applications to joinnymm@NewYorkMinuteMag.com
- Live in the NYC area
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Instagram
- Photography skills would be beneficial, but not required