Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media & Community Management InternStimulus
Marketing/Social Media InternAO Group
Passtionate Social Media InternFDG
Social Media & Community Management InternCostco Wholesale
Social Media & Community Management InternAusgold Limited
Social Media & Outreach Marketing Management InternMoolah U
Intern of Social Media ManagementBookmark This
Posted: May 27 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are looking for a Marketing Outreach/Social Media Intern to help play an integral role launching a new solar energy start up, Project Solaire. This position will enable you to work closely with the founders and senior executives of the company.
You will help develop and execute a marketing plan and will work with the Creative Marketing Director on outreach projects including, but not limited to: social media campaigns on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram; Facebook ads; blog posts; blogger outreach; newsletters; affiliate marketing; paid advertising; and press outreach.
ResponsibilitiesThe coordinator’s work will be primarily focused around three areas:
• Editorial. You will help draft fun, fresh copy that is specific to each outreach avenue (social media, ad copy, emails, etc.), using photos, videos, and curated content to engage audiences across multiple platforms.
• Research. You will research key players in the space (e.g., popular Facebook groups and bloggers) as well as develop an understanding of the topic’s culture and top-performing related topics, and how they are written about across the web.
• Big Data. You will help maintain detailed spreadsheets to track outreach so that tactics can be measured and improved upon, developing an evolving, data-driven understanding of the most successful type of content and how, when, and where to post it.
RequirementsDesired Skills and Experience
• Extensive familiarity with social media (including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter) and online content
• 1+ years experience doing social media for a brand or digital property, with some understanding of industry best practices regarding increasing followers, engagement, and traffic
• Superior conversational/web-friendly writing skills
• Creative thinker who can generate multiple ideas and fresh, creative approaches
• Excellent analytical skills
• Working knowledge of Google Docs and Spreadsheets and/or Excel
• Familiarity with SEO best practices and drafting SEO-driven copy
• Bonus: experience with Google Analytics and basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS and Adobe Creative Suite
• BA or BS degree
SkillsRequired - Google Analytics, HTML + CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Advertising Research, Social Media Advertising, Social Marketing, Social Media Blogging, Advertising, Digital Art
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Advertising Research, Advertising Copy, Social Media, Social Media Communications, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Development, Social Media Consulting, Social Media Advertising, HTML + CSS, Social Marketing, Advertising