Social Media InternR. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media & Community Management InternCSEZone
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Twitter Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Facebook Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Pinterest Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Internet MarketingBookmark This
iPuff Vape LLC
3295 Blake Street Unit 103
Posted: November 25 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptioniPuff Vape LLC is a Denver based handheld vaporizer company that provides a healthy solution to carcinogen rich smoking methods. The company opened its doors in June of 2013 as a handheld vaporizer providing retail and wholesale solutions on a national scale. iPuff Vape LLC has since grown its customer base to include over 250 wholesale accounts and thriving online sales. The company opened a new office in August located right inside the RiNo District where its employees continue to thrive and create a workspace centered on creativity and teamwork. As a company within a highly competitive market, we know that leading age approaches are key to our success. We are looking to provide an exceptional learning experience inside a local business with an environment fostering growth, ingenuity and hands on experience.
Responsibilities• Manage and update all social media outlets and company blog with relevant and sought after information, providing an ever-evolving platform that will spark customer interest and grow brand recognition.
• Address any customer questions, concerns and shout outs on social media in a fashion that will promote and increase company following.
• Maintain company website to ensure accurate and effective content while featuring optimized navigation.
• Use latest design techniques and implement proven Internet marketing strategies that set the company apart from its competitors.
• Create an e-commerce platform that will accommodate the needs of both end-consumers and wholesale requests.
• Establish data collection processes and procedures for marketing needs.
• Maximize SEO for natural and organic searches by editing content, HTML and associated coding using keyword planning and implementing other SEO tactics while meeting budgetary requirements.
• Create effective Internet marketing campaigns to increase online sales and promote new products and product designs.