Social Media InternshipCommunity Impact Technologies, Inc. d/b/a Semble
Social Media SupportDMJStudio
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media InternAn Aesthetic Pursuit
Social Media & Community Management InternKenya Rae Media
Social Media Coordinating InternBrambles Group Limited
Social Media & Community Management Internurban legend presents
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Internet/Social MediaBookmark This
Keller Williams Realty
Posted: April 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are expanding the business looking for people with vision, out-going, business minded
Who has experience and skill in SEO, social media and can bring fresh and innovative ideas to the team and help expand the companies social presence, business and marketing area.
Great opportunity to earn experience and a potential candidate to be part of a company.
ResponsibilitiesWeb site designer, blogger and Social Media.
- Update web site, Blogger,.. content, an article,.. …
- Knowledge about Face Book, Craigslist, linked, instagram,.. ( not required)
- Make a ‘U tube’, short video ( not required)
- Social media: Face book, linked and instagrams
Requirements- Language: English; write, read and speak (bilingual and others will be benefits)
- Professional, Excellent in communication skills and friendly.
- Great Communication, professional, dependable and friendly
- Office equipment: Fax, scan and mobile application and multiple tasks
- Microsoft office: Word, Excel and Power Point
- Have your own transportation and valid driver license.
- Auto and Health Insurance